We all love a holiday or a trip away. But when you’ve been working hard in the gym all year, taking some time away can wreak havoc on your fitness routine - whether you’ve been sculpting your holiday body or making a lifestyle overhaul.
That’s why we’ve created a set of travel fitness equipment, designed for those who want to keep up their workout routine on holiday. Our travel fitness equipment set weighs just 2.5kg, so it can slip easily into your hand luggage or suitcase. So whether you’re travelling long haul or taking a city break, take your workout with you wherever you go thanks to Fitness Freedom Gear.
Our travel fitness equipment set includes:
- Carry Bag (durable polyester with reinforced handles, detachable straps, metal zips and pockets. L35cm x H20cm x W20cm)
- Suspension Trainer (strong polyester straps, rubber handles for maximum grip, door anchor and mesh bag - max weight 200kg)
- Skipping Rope (kink-resistant steel-coated adjustable 3m cable, lightweight and durable with anti-slip handle)
- Resistance Band (made from strong latex)
- Exercise Mat (compact PVC mat, L80cm x W30cm x D4mm)
- Push-Up Bars (made from foam padded steel)
Take our high-quality travel fitness equipment with you on your holiday for just £149.
Whatever your experience level, our travel fitness equipment means you can complete both strength and cardio workouts wherever you are in the world.
Our travel fitness equipment was designed by Fitness Freedom Gear founder Rafael, who came up with the idea while travelling abroad.
“I wanted to keep fit while travelling but found it hard to stay motivated doing just push-ups and running. Especially on those days where the weather is awful and you don’t fancy leaving your room.” - FFG Founder Rafael
When you’re on the move, it can be really hard to find places to workout. The benefit of having travel fitness equipment with you is that you can make anywhere your own personal gym - then pack it away and move on. That’s why our travel fitness equipment is perfect for adventurous holidays - you can workout wherever, whenever.
So if you’re planning a holiday and want to stick to your workout routine while abroad, pick up one of our travel fitness equipment kits today.