Are you planning a trip away? Escaping the daily grind can be refreshing for both body and mind - but if you’re away for more than a few days, all that travelling can wreak havoc with your regular fitness routine.
That’s where Fitness Freedom Gear comes in. Our founder Rafael designed our travel fitness kit so he could keep fit on holiday without constantly searching for a place to workout.
“One-off gym passes are expensive and not always easy to find when you’re abroad. I considered buying a suspension trainer, along with a couple of other bits to use while travelling, but found them to be expensive when ordering individually. I really wanted to be sure that what I bought would be good for travelling, but nothing seemed quite right.” - Rafael
Our fitness travel kit is perfect for keeping fit on holiday. It weighs just 2.5kg and can fit easily into hand luggage or your suitcase, so wherever you’re travelling to, keep fit on holiday with Fitness Freedom Gear.
Our travel fitness kit includes:
- Carry Bag (durable polyester with reinforced handles, detachable straps, metal zips and pockets. L35cm x H20cm x W20cm)
- Suspension Trainer (strong polyester straps, rubber handles for maximum grip, door anchor and mesh bag - max weight 200kg)
- Skipping Rope (kink-resistant steel-coated adjustable 3m cable, lightweight and durable with anti-slip handle)
- Resistance Band (made from strong latex)
- Exercise Mat (compact PVC mat, L80cm x W30cm x D4mm)
- Push-Up Bars (made from foam padded steel)
Keep fit on holiday with our high-quality travel fitness kit, just £149
Deciding to keep fit on holiday needn’t be a chore. Use our travel fitness kit to set up your own portable gym anywhere that suits you - whether that’s following a daily fitness routine in your hotel or setting up your own strength or cardio session on the beach! Keep fit on your holiday with Fitness Freedom Gear.