The Benefits of Home Workouts
Why pay for a gym when you can workout at home?
Nowadays, more and more people are looking to get in shape and improve their fitness, which has led to a lot more gyms opening up around the country. With so many fitness centres and gyms to choose from it can be overwhelming trying to pick the best place when all you want to do is stay fit and get into shape.
If you don’t like the idea of signing up to a gym, you may find your answer a lot closer to home. Many people think that you have to go to a gym if you want a good workout, but that’s just not true. Although gyms can offer a great range of equipment, they are not always the best option for everyone.
Why should I train at home?
Here are some reasons home workouts are a great option:
1) You will actually workout more often! You may not live close to a gym or you may not have much time throughout the week to visit one if you have a hectic schedule or live far away. This is why having a home gym is a fantastic option. We often tend to put off the gym if it's too far or difficult to get there. With a home set up there are no excuses!
2) You don't have to feel self-conscious. Gyms can often be intimidating, especially if you are just starting out on your fitness journey. If you’re the type of person who feels awkward working out in front of other people then you may feel more comfortable breaking a sweat at home.
3) Workout without a shirt on! Or anything else for that matter. No need for the latest trainers and gym apparel. With a home workout you really can go back to basics and flaunt those muscles without "being that person".
4) The cost of a gym membership can often be quite high, which isn’t great if you’re working on a tight budget. There are plenty of home workouts that require little or no equipment. Apart from your upfront cost for equipment, there is nothing else to worry about. No monthly overheads making you question if you really need "to keep fit".
Redefine your home workouts with Fitness Freedom Gear!
Check out our home gym kit, which stows away neatly into its own carry bag, allowing you to complete both strength and cardio training wherever and whenever suits you, without cluttering up your home.
It's perfect for those who want to maintain their workout routine whatever their situation. Whether you have a gym membership or not, home workouts are a perfect way to complement your fitness regime! Our home gym equipment weighs just 2.5kg and is easy to carry and store, so whether you want home gym equipment that won’t take over your house or that you can use anywhere, then this is for you.
Our home gym equipment pack includes:
- Carry Bag (durable polyester with reinforced handles, detachable straps, metal zips and pockets. L35cm x H20cm x W20cm)
- Suspension Trainer (strong polyester straps, rubber handles for maximum grip, door anchor and mesh bag - max weight 200kg)
- Skipping Rope (kink-resistant steel-coated adjustable 3m cable, lightweight and durable with anti-slip handle)
- Resistance Band (made from strong latex)
- Exercise Mat (compact PVC mat, L80cm x W30cm x D4mm)
- Push-Up Bars (made from foam padded steel)
All for only £149!
Here's some home workout ideas from our ambassador Daniele: