Fathers Day 2019 – Gift Ideas For The Fitness-Focused Dad!
With fathers day just around the corner chances are you’re starting to wonder what on earth you could get him that will say ‘thanks dad’ for all of the life lessons he has taught you over the years. No doubt he has cracked some terrible dad jokes, sometimes at your expense - but on the whole he’s pretty great!
With this in mind we have compiled a list of 10 epic presents that are just as awesome as your dad.
- For the dad that cares about his fitness, but doesn’t have time to go to the gym – Fitness Freedom Fitness Travel Pack £79
This complete fitness pack has all he will need to start smashing his fitness goals without hitting the gym. Great for the dad who wants to work out in his own time, following his own rules.
Get your pack here.
- For the dad who loves the great outdoors and is ready for any adventure – Osprey Talon 33 Pack – Mens £110
This backpack is great for hiking, camping and travel. He can pack all he needs for an awesome outdoor adventure. Get yours here.
- For the dad who likes to track his health and set some new goals – Fitbit Alta HR Activity and fitness tracker £65.
With this cool gadget he can easily track his daily cardio and calorie intake, plus loads of other great features for keeping him on target with his fitness goals. Get it here. Get yours here.
- For the dad who cares about the environment and loves to drink on the go – Stainless Steel Chilly’s Bottle £20.
You can even personalize your bottle with your father’s day message. This may be a cheaper gift, but it’s still a thoughtful present.
Get yours here.
- For the dad who wants to document all of the fun – Go Pro HERO7 White – Waterproof Digital Action Camera with Touch Screen 1080p HD Video 10MP Photos £163
Get yours here.